Affordable Connectivity Program - Customer Enrollment Terms
Effective Date: January 31, 2021
By submitting this form, I give my
affirmative consent that I want to participate in the Affordable
Connectivity Program (“ACP”) through Cellular South
Licenses, LLC d/b/a C Spire (“C Spire”) and that I understand
and agree that:
- The ACP is a government program operated by the
Federal Communications Commission that supports broadband services
and connected devices to help low-income households stay connected
during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- I am either a current Lifeline customer, or qualify
for the ACP. I may continue my Lifeline service if I choose not to
enroll in the ACP.
- The ACP provides a discount of up to $30 per month,
or $75 per month for households on qualifying tribal lands, on broadband
services depending on price of the service tier or bundle. If the total
bill exceeds the discounted amount, I will be responsible for the
remaining balance after the ACP discount is applied. This includes any
taxes and required fees that are applied to the full amount of the service.
- I may be required to establish a separate ACP
and/or Lifeline account.
- If I have an existing Lifeline discount currently
being applied to internet service, the Lifeline discount will be
applied to my bill first, then the ACP credit will be applied.
- My household may obtain broadband service
supported by the ACP from any participating provider of my
choosing and I may transfer my ACP benefit to another
provider at any time.
- I may only receive one ACP benefit per household,
from one participating provider, and I certify that no other
member of my household is receiving a benefit under the ACP.
- Official communications regarding the ACP
may be provided in my monthly bill or via a separate letter,
email, or text message. I consent to receive such
communications from C Spire.
- Due to the temporary nature of this program,
the ACP monthly benefit may be less than the full benefit
during the final month of the program when program
funding is nearing depletion.
- I agree that all information I provide in
connection with my application and/or participation in ACP
may be collected, used, shared, and retained for the purposes
of determining my eligibility for applying for and/or
receiving the ACP benefit. I understand that if this
information is not provided to the ACP Program Administrator,
I will not be able to get ACP benefits.
- C Spire will notify me of the end date of
the ACP and give me the opportunity to opt in to continue
receiving my broadband service plan to which I am subscribed
under the ACP by paying the regular rates, terms, and
conditions for the plan. If I do not opt in, C Spire will
discontinue providing the broadband internet service plan I have
been receiving under the program.
- I will not be required to pay early termination fees
if I choose to terminate or modify my broadband service
during my participation in the ACP, or upon receiving
notice of the benefit ending.
- When the ACP program ends and if I opt to keep my
broadband service plan when the rates return to standard
non-discounted rates, not including fees, taxes and equipment.
- Except to the extent modified by the foregoing, I remain
and any and all other terms and conditions and privacy policies
applicable to my broadband service(s) and connected device(s).
- C Spire reserves the right to modify these enrollment terms
and any other terms and conditions applicable to the ACP program in
accordance with applicable law.