Affordable Connectivity Program - Customer Enrollment Terms
Effective Date: June 10, 2022
By submitting this form, I give my affirmative consent that I want to participate in the Affordable Connectivity Program (“ACP”) through Telepak Networks, Inc. d/b/a C Spire (“C Spire”) and that I understand and agree that:
- The ACP is a government program operated by the Federal Communications Commission that supports broadband services and connected devices to help low-income households stay connected during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- I am either a current Lifeline customer or meet the eligibility requirements of the National Verifier and that I qualify for the ACP. I may continue my Lifeline service if I choose not to enroll in the ACP Program.
- The ACP provides a discount of up to $50 per month, or $75 per month for households on qualifying tribal lands, on broadband services depending on price of the service tier or bundle. If the total bill exceeds the discounted amount, I will be responsible for the remaining balance after the ACP discount is applied. This includes any taxes and required fees that are applied to the full amount of the service.
- I may be required to establish a separate ACP and/or Lifeline account.
- If I have an existing Lifeline discount currently being applied to internet service, the Lifeline discount will be applied to my bill first, then the ACP credit will be applied.
- My household may obtain broadband service supported by the ACP from any participating provider of my choosing and I may transfer my ACP benefit to another provider at any time.
- I may only receive one ACP benefit per household, from one participating provider, and I certify that no other member of my household is receiving an emergency broadband benefit under the ACP.
- Official communications regarding the ACP may be provided in my monthly bill or via a separate letter, email, or text message. I consent to receive such communications from C Spire.
- Due to the temporary nature of this program, the ACP monthly benefit may be less than the full benefit during the final month of the program when program funding is nearing depletion.
- I agree that all information I provide in in connection with my application and/or participation in ACP may be collected, used, shared, and retained for the purposes of determining my eligibility for applying for and/or receiving the ACP benefit. I understand that if this information is not provided to the ACP Program Administrator, I will not be able to get ACP benefits.
- C Spire will notify me of the end date of the ACP and give me the opportunity to opt in to continue receiving my broadband service plan to which I am subscribed under the ACP by paying the regular rates, terms, and conditions for the plan. If I do not opt in, C Spire will discontinue providing the broadband internet service plan I have been receiving under the program.
- I will not be required to pay early termination fees if I choose to terminate or modify my broadband service during my participation in the ACP, or upon receiving notice of the benefit ending.
- When the ACP program ends I can opt to keep my broadband service plan at the undiscounted rates and general terms and conditions set forth by C Spire.
- C Spire reserves the right to modify these enrollment terms and any other terms and conditions applicable to the ACP program in accordance with applicable law.