THE GROWING THREAT OF RANSOMWARE
How you can better protect your organization against a ransomware attack.
The smart way to keep your business safe online.
CISCO DUO SECURITY
Security and connection. The best kind of teamwork.
CISCO CLOUD EMAIL SECURITY
The cloud cover that your emails need.
CISCO ADVANCED MALWARE PROTECTION
Advanced malware needs an advanced solution.
Learn how hackers attempt to access your sensitive business data.
CYBERSECURITY AWARENESS TRAINING
Proper employee training is a major step in creating a culture of security.
BUSINESS IT RISKS
YOU COULD BE MISSING
Discover the business IT risks you could be missing.
Disaster Recovery vs Backup
Storms. Viruses. Ransomware. Even erroneous commands cause substantial data loss every year. Without a strategy for how to deal with these disruptions, your business is exposed to downtime, brand damage, and worst of all— lost revenue.
- The cloud and Business Continuity
- Distinction between Backup and Disaster Recovery
- DIY vs. Managed Service Provider
Some things never stay the same. IT... is definitely one of those things. That means continuity strategies must account for all the possibilities both now AND in the future. The advent of virtualized Disaster Recovery platforms like Zerto make this possible— even simple— and allow you to maintain resilience even as your infrastructure and business evolve. In this webinar, we'll discuss how virtualizations works and how your business can make it work for you.
- Virtualization and how it's changed the landscape of traditional disaster recovery
- The benefits of hosted disaster recovery
- How Zerto has revolutionized disaster recovery and made it easier than ever to adopt
- How the winning partnership of C Spire and Zerto can benefit your business
Covering all the bases with Veeam
The 3-2-1 rule states that you need to keep three copies of your data, stored on two types of media, with one copy being off site. Getting backups off site can be challenging due to limited bandwidth, exploding data volumes and a lack of resources required to build or maintain a true offsite backup repository. Add in the fact that you have both physical and virtual environments to account for and you've got a real challenge on your hands. Thankfully, cloud hosting platforms like Veeam provide a simple, yet robust solution to cover all your bases.
- The traditional methodologies of backup and recovery
- How one solution can meet the backup and recovery needs of both physical and virtual environments
- Ensuring your backups are recoverable
- How cloud hosting has revolutionized the concept of offsite backup/recovery
An organization's most sensitive data -- customer information, social security numbers, protected health information, etc. -- is typically located within an application that is only accessible from an employee workstation, virtual desktop, or terminal server. That's why criminal hackers will often gain access to an environment and then work toward acquiring the password hashes for all user accounts.
- Why regular user accounts are valuable to criminals
- Techniques that attackers use for cracking passwords
- Live demonstrations of extracting and cracking actual password hashes
- Guidance around selecting better passwords
- How to get started with password cracking on your own
The C Spire Business Cybersecurity Consulting Group is offering a free on-demand cybersecurity awareness training session for your entire company - from leadership to part-time employees.
Watch this 45-minute webinar to arm your organization with practical knowledge so that every employee can better understand, identify, and respond to cybersecurity threats.
What you will gain:
- Learn what motivates cybercriminals
- Tips for identifying suspicious emails
- How to stay safe while working remotely
- How to send information securely
- An understanding of how live training engages employees and helps them retain knowledge for preventing breaches
Your business should grow. Your risks shouldn't
In the modern world, digitalizing your business is a necessity. However, when not done properly, implementing new technology can leave you more vulnerable to crippling cyber attacks. Our webinar tackles some of the risks you need to be vigilant about.
What you'll learn:
- What risks business unknowingly take
- Why standardization matters
- The different between IS & IT
- Solutions for mitigating your IT risks