Disaster Recovery vs Backup
Storms. Viruses. Ransomware. Even erroneous commands cause substantial data loss every year. Without a strategy for how to deal with these disruptions, your business is exposed to downtime, brand damage, and worst of all— lost revenue.
- The cloud and Business Continuity
- Distinction between Backup and Disaster Recovery
- DIY vs. Managed Service Provider
Some things never stay the same. IT... is definitely one of those things. That means continuity strategies must account for all the possibilities both now AND in the future. The advent of virtualized Disaster Recovery platforms like Zerto make this possible— even simple— and allow you to maintain resilience even as your infrastructure and business evolve. In this webinar, we'll discuss how virtualizations works and how your business can make it work for you.
- Virtualization and how it's changed the landscape of traditional disaster recovery
- The benefits of hosted disaster recovery
- How Zerto has revolutionized disaster recovery and made it easier than ever to adopt
- How the winning partnership of C Spire and Zerto can benefit your business
Covering all the bases with Veeam
The 3-2-1 rule states that you need to keep three copies of your data, stored on two types of media, with one copy being off site. Getting backups off site can be challenging due to limited bandwidth, exploding data volumes and a lack of resources required to build or maintain a true offsite backup repository. Add in the fact that you have both physical and virtual environments to account for and you've got a real challenge on your hands. Thankfully, cloud hosting platforms like Veeam provide a simple, yet robust solution to cover all your bases.
- The traditional methodologies of backup and recovery
- How one solution can meet the backup and recovery needs of both physical and virtual environments
- Ensuring your backups are recoverable
- How cloud hosting has revolutionized the concept of offsite backup/recovery