Effective Date: April 7, 2014
We may collect the following information from you:
- Information we receive from customers through use of our service: If you are a customer of Telepak Networks, we collect certain information by and through your use of the services we provide.
- Information you provide through of your use of the Sites. Whether you are a Telepak Networks customer or not, when you use our Sites we may collect information concerning your use of our website, applications, and other products and services.
- Personally identifiable information. Personally Identifiable Information is information that could be used to determine your identity (e.g., your name or email address). When you visit the Sites, you may be asked to create a login in which we may ask for your email address, password and mobile number.
- Information you choose to provide. At times, we may offer you an opportunity to provide additional information to further enhance or improve your services. If you choose to do so, provide us additional information regarding your interests and preferences.
- Information from third-party services you link to the Sites. You may choose to visit certain Telepak Networks properties available on third party social media sites, and in certain instances you may have the opportunity to link your third party profile to your Telepak Networks login. If you choose to do so, you give Telepak Networks permission to authenticate your identity, and access and use your information from that third party service to the extent permitted by that service. These services may give you the option to post information about your participation in the Sites to your profile page to share with others within your network.
- Miscellaneous. We obtain address information about you from third party sources, such as the US Postal Service, to verify your address so we can properly ship your order to you and to prevent fraud. Sometimes we purchase marketing data about our customers from third parties and combine it with information we already have about you to create more tailored advertising and products. We may obtain credit information about you from an outside credit reporting agency to help us with customer authentication and credit-related decisions.
Telepak Networks does not design its Sites to attract, nor do we knowingly collect personal information from children under thirteen (13) years of age. Ordering online products and services from Telepak Networks is limited to adults (eighteen (18) years of age or older or as otherwise legally defined).
We may use this information to:
- Fulfill your order and send order confirmation
- Provide you personalized services and experiences on our Sites
- To administer and maintain accounts
- Send you information regarding our products and services
- Respond to customer service issues
- To send you marketing communications about our services or the products or services of third parties, whether via regular mail, email, or SMS text
- Administer contests and sweepstakes you have entered, and notify you if you won
- Respond to questions and concerns
- Improve our company and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based on your interests and/or location
- Facilitate communication with other users of our Sites
- Service Providers. We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order, offering customer service and analysis, and/or providing software platforms for the Sites. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- Legal Disclaimer. We may also disclose your personal information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process; when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety, or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to government request; or if we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, you will be notified of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you have regarding your personal information.
- To any other third party with your prior consent.
You may request that we stop collection and delete certain information by sending an email with such request to firstname.lastname@example.org; however, please note that we have legal obligations to retain certain information, and must retain certain information necessary for us to provide the services. Notwithstanding these limitations, if you make such a request, we will stop the collection and ensure that information we are not otherwise legally obligated to keep and not needed to provide the services is removed according to our normal processes.
Section 222 of the Telecommunications Act of 1996, as amended (the "Telecommunications Act"), may apply to certain services you receive from Telepak Networks. The Telecommunications Act establishes certain criteria regarding the use of certain telephone customer information that we may collect from our customers solely by virtue of the customer-carrier relationship, such as quantity, technical configuration, type, destination, location and amount of use of the telecommunications services you receive, as well as billing information. The Telecommunications Act refers to this type of information as "customer proprietary network information" or "CPNI." Telepak Networks will disclose and/or use CPNI only as permitted by the Telecommunications Act and applicable rules and regulations. In complying with the Telecommunications Act, we may provide customers the ability to opt out of sharing your CPNI with our family of companies, or ask for you to opt in to our use of certain information for marketing purposes.
We may periodically contact you regarding promotions, offers, products or services from Telepak Networks, its affiliates, and/or third parties via email, SMS text message and/or other methods. We may also periodically contact you regarding your Telepak Networks account status, phone or other matters relevant to Telepak Networks customers or potential customers. You also have the right to choose to remove your name from the list for receiving emails at any time by following the instructions contained within the emails, and to remove your name from the list to receive texts by texting STOP in reply at any time.
Telepak Networks takes precautions to protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure, theft and misuse. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology ("SSL"). Also note that when you use third party applications or some portions of the Sites such as the forums and social networking services, any personal information you share is visible to other users and Telepak Networks cannot protect it. You are responsible for the protection of the personal information you choose to share on third party applications or open portions of the Sites. Please be careful when doing so.
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you have any questions or if you would like to discuss the privacy policies and practices of Telepak Networks, you may contact us by phone, email or regular mail at the address set forth below:
Telepak Networks, Inc.
P. O. Box 429
Meadville, Mississippi 39653
Contact Us: email@example.com
Support 24 hours a day: 1-877-835-3725