Accessories & Smart Electronics
Automatic is an auto accessory that talks to your car's onboard computer and uses your smartphone's GPS and data plan to upgrade your car's capabilities. Save big on gas over time by following Automatic's driving suggestions. If you're in a wreck, Automatic will alert emergency personnel. When your 'Check Engine' light comes on, Automatic will explain exactly what's wrong, and when you forget where you parked, Automatic will show you where your car is.
Automatic gives you information about your car and your own driving habits to help you drive smarter and more safely. It will help you save on gas by helping you improve your driving behavior, it remembers where you parked, it will diagnose your check engine light, and if you're in a wreck, it will notify emergency personnel and your loved ones.
- Automatic plugs into the same port your mechanic uses when you take your car in for service. It's easily accessible near the steering wheel.
- Automatic works with iPhone 4s and above, and Android OS 4.0 and above (HTC One requires Android 4.3+).
- Automatic helps you make small changes in your driving habits that can lead to huge savings on gas over time.
- Crash Alert can detect a crash and notify local authorities with your location even if you can't.
- Automatic connects to your car's onboard computer to decipher that little 'check engine' light and explain exactly what's wrong.
- Automatic always remembers where you parked, so you don't have to.
- Automatic lets you dig deeper into your trips to spot patterns and learn more about your driving.