C Spire Business Solutions utilizes Voice over Internet Protocol (IP) technology over a secure private connection to supply a complete business phone system. We install and maintain the equipment in addition to providing local, long distance, and Internet services - all for a low monthly fee. With no upfront investment, C Spire can help grow your top line and decrease both the costs and hassles normally encountered when dealing with multiple vendors.
PRI uses the latest cloud technology to deliver traditional voice services over a private connection.
With more efficient out-of-band signaling, C Spire Business Solutions PRI ISDN service utilizes 23 channels of a T-1 s 24 channels for inbound and outbound calling. The 24th-or 'D' channel-is used for signaling information and call control. PRI service also allows you to:
- Receive caller ID telephone numbers on every call
- Transfer inbound calls to another location that is bridged in our network, instead of using voice channels on the PRI service to your location Combine your local, long distance, and Internet services on a single access facility (should you choose to allocate bandwidth for this business-critical data need).
C Spire Business Solutions provides a turnkey, managed communications solution for businesses. Our IP Voice phone solution includes the new Polycom phones, phone service, long distance, Internet service, service and maintenance of equipment, a managed outsource switch and 24/7 customer concierge service support.
Three of the most popular features include:
- Voice Mail to Email
- Have your voice mails sent to your email account as .wav files. Listen, save and forward to others in your company to save time and avoid confusion.
- Console Assistant
- Simple to use PC based console for receptionists or attendants who screen inbound calls. The intuitive design follows natural workflow of a call from the top of the screen.
- High Definition Voice
- Crystal clear voice quality with the richness of an in-person conversation.
C Spire™ UNIFI
Your business can be comfortably in control using C Spire™ UNIFI, a unified communications softphone, to access your IP Voice services from an application on your desktop (PC or Mac), mobile phone (Android or iOS), or tablet (Android or iPad). It features a one-number service to converge your fixed and mobile lines, plus advanced collaboration tools.
- Speed your communications
- Instant messaging with colleagues
- Group calling for quick verbal and video collaboration
- Presence lets you know who is available...right now
- Fast dialling of 4-digit extensions from your mobile device
- Voice call continuity lets you continue a live call on another device, so you finish your conversation without interruption
- Unified voicemail gives you just one box to check
- One number empowers you to publish one number and be instantly accessible on the device of your choice
IP Voice Features
- Cloud-based (Hosted) PBX
- Fully Managed POE Switches
- Unlimited Local Phone and Long Distance service
- Dedicated High Speed Internet
- Nationwide 4-digit dialing
- All System Maintenance
- A simple online portal to allow custom-tailored design of your system
- Microsoft Outlook Integration (Click-to-Dial from Contacts)
- Auto Attendant
- Anywhere Number- Find me/Follow me
- Voicemail to Email
IP Voice Benefits
- Customers can easily scale to meet their business needs without purchasing new equipment
- All upgrades are performed by C Spire without being on-site. The customer gets additional business features to increase profitability and reduce customer complaints without expanding current IT resources
- Customers reduce risk by putting their phone systems in a secure data center with 24/7 customer support, 365 days a year
- Customers can eliminate down time during any potential disaster and recovery process
- Customers can focus on their core business utilizing their core expertise, while C Spire handles the phone system
IP Voice FAQs
IP Voice uses your broadband Internet connection to give your office superior phone service. This highly configurable system will boost your productivity especially when coupled with wireless service.
IP Voice is perfect for small-to-medium sized businesses that need a smart communications system without the cost and management of a traditional PBX.
IP Voice provides a premium feature set that exceeds that offered on typical PBX-systems. Maximize productivity with simultaneous ring, transfer of calls to numbers not within the office, extension-based dialing to other office locations without a costly T-1 connection. You can also save money with no more long distance costs and no costly equipment to maintain.
Should you ever have questions about your service, our local business account service and technical support are ready to help.
IP Voice Audio Conferencing
C Spire's Audio Conferencing offers your company a full suite of conferencing solutions. This product is a full-featured Meet-Me Audio Conferencing Suite that can support hundreds of participants. It includes moderator controls, web-based clients, and scheduling options. Meet Me Conferencing gives your business fully-integrated conference capabilities that can be enabled and controlled from your phone, desktop toolbars, or the C Spire web portal.
With C Spire Audio Conferencing, small and large businesses alike have access to the following features:
- A single platform for all communications services
- Unified, browser-based interface for scheduling conferences, controlling calls and recording calls in process
- On-Demand Instant Conferencing, so quick, impromptu conference calls with several co-workers or customers can be accommodated without scheduling in advance
- Ability to schedule a Meet Me Conference for business conferencing, any time you need it
- Outlook Add-in, which lets you add the Meet-Me Conference function to any Outlook meeting
IP Voice Contact Center
Today, companies must ensure that each facet of their business is exceeding expectations and performing above par. Customer care is essential to securing repeat business and positive public relations within their market. Partner with C Spire for your contact center needs, and your business will excel in customer service. Choose between the following options to meet your Contact Center requirements.
Premium Contact Center
Businesses subscribing to C Spire Premium Contact Center will receive a customized Contact Center designed to their specific needs. Top-notch features that will bring the business contact center to perform beyond expectations. Business customers are encouraged to have their Contact Center Phone Numbers with C Spire to ensure optimal service
- Enhanced Reporting
- Basic and Intelligent Call Routing
- Customizable Announcements
- Advanced IVR
- Call Recording
- Work Force Management (Platinum Only)
- Agent Coaching (Optional Add-On for Platinum Only)
Business customers will purchase a Basic Call Center which will provide them with call distribution and queuing. Within the call queue, businesses have access to the following features:
- Up to 25 Call in the Queue
- Inbound ACD Only
- Customizable Greetings and Announcements (Up to 4 per option)
- Music or Video on Hold
- Estimated Wait Time/Location in Queue
- Basic End Of Day Reporting for Supervisor
- Overflow Treatment
- Priority Queue Routing
Telepak Networks, Inc.
- MS General Subscriber Services Tariff
- FCC Interstate Access Tariff
- Mississippi Intrastate Access Tariff
- Telepak Networks, Inc. / Bellsouth Telecommunications Interconnect Agreement (effective 2/20/04)
- Telepak Networks, Inc. / Bellsouth Telecommunications Market Based Rate (MBR) Agreement (for UNEP), (effective 9/7/06)
- Mississippi Public Service Commission Contact Information
Callis Communications, Inc.
"This will be one of the most advanced data centers in the
U.S. ... businesses from all over the world are going to be
relying on data services provided through C Spire's
-Parker Wiseman, Mayor, City of Starkville
"Mississippi State University has a long history of working
with business and industry and we especially appreciate
working with Mississippi home-grown companies like C Spire to
... expand and offer these next-generation data and cloud
-Dr. Mark Keenum, President, Mississippi State University
"This data center is a triumph in the name of progress."
-Parker Wiseman, Mayor, City of Starkville
"Add(s) a world-class data center to the arsenal of tools
that we use to recruit new business and encourage existing
companies to expand in Mississippi."
-Brent Christensen, Executive Director, Mississippi Development Authority