Employee Communications Center
Important information during weather emergencies
Welcome to the C Spire Employee Communications Center. This web page is intended to keep C Spire team members updated on operational issues in the event of inclement weather.
All C Spire departments are on high alert and we are closely monitoring weather that may affect parts of C Spire's footprint.
In the event of inclement weather, team members should check this page and/or dial the C Spire weather hotline at 601-974-7103 for an update on store and office hours.
Our first priority is the safety of our team members, your families and our customers. Our customers and the public, including first responders and emergency management officials, are relying on our dependable communications. We are prepared and ready to respond to whatever the circumstances may be.
Please stay in touch with your manager and keep your cell phone fully charged. Thank you, as always, for your cooperation and help.
Thank you, as always, for your cooperation and help.
The C Spire Human Resources Team
November 12, 2019
- All locations will open on time and operate under normal business hours. If you have any concerns, please contact your manager.
- Your safety is important! If damages to facilities are observed upon arrival, do not enter alone and if conditions are perilous, do not enter at all. Notify appropriate emergency assistance personnel.
- Observe any flash flood warnings – Be careful in wet driving conditions, and watch for downed trees/branches on roadways.
- Leverage lessons learned from this weather event to better prepare for future storm activity this season.
- If you have questions related to retail emergency preparedness procedures, please contact Sales Operations Support.
Being Customer Inspired is being prepared
Thank you for all you do for C Spire and our loyal customers every day. We appreciate your passion and dedication to serve our customers.
Now, more than ever, we want our customers to know that we are the network they can count on – every day and in times of crisis.