C Spire Launches Galaxy Note5 on it's "Born Where You Live" LTE+ Network
Samsung’s latest large display smartphone debuts with nation’s only customer-inspired mobile provider
Ridgeland, Miss. (October 26, 2015) – C Spire today launched the highly anticipated Samsung Galaxy Note5 large display smartphone on its customer-inspired 4G LTE+ mobile broadband network.
“The Galaxy Note5 features a groundbreaking design and superior craftsmanship and performance for large display smartphones,” said Suzy Hays, senior vice president of Consumer Markets for C Spire. “We’re excited to add this iconic device to our industry-leading suite of customer-inspired products and services.”
The Galaxy Note5 blends form and function with industry leading features, including Samsung’s best screen technology, most advanced camera for high quality photos and videos, latest fast wireless and wired charging, and an incredibly powerful processor. With increased 4GB RAM, the Galaxy Note5 offers more powerful capacity and processing power, enabling users to enjoy more seamless multi-tasking, keep up with messages, post updates to social networks faster, and enjoy graphic-heavy games. The newly-designed Galaxy Note5 provides an innovative set of productivity tools such as SideSync 4.0 offering wireless and wired PC-smartphone integration1, along with a much refined S Pen to better serve the major multitasker.
- Screen: The 5.7-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display with 2560 x 1440 resolution immerses you in the content you love. Larger than life movies, games and photos with deeper screen contrast and details. An adaptive display adjusts to your light, making images, videos and documents pop, even in bright light.
- Storage: 32GB or 64GB2 variants (with 4GB RAM)
- Operating System: Android™ 5.1 Lollipop
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 7420 64-bit processor, combined with 4GB of RAM, provides faster speed and performance for watching movies, browsing, work and games.
- Cameras: 16MP rear-facing and 5MP front-facing cameras launch quickly from any screen with a double-tap of the home button. Take selfies and get sharp, clear photos with optical image stabilization and a low-light sensor.
- Video: Features 4K UHD video filming and Video Collage Mode to easily record and edit short videos in various frames and effects. Live Broadcast lets you stream live HD video from the phone to any individual, group of contacts or the public through You Tube Live3.
- Power: Features a 3,000 mAh battery and embedded wireless charging technology that works with most wireless charging pads on the market.4
Pricing and Availability
The Galaxy Note5 32 GB is available online, via phone and in all company retail stores this week starting at $27.08 a month for 24 months and the 64 GB model is available starting at $30.83 a month for 24 months on C Spire’s Device Payment Plan. The iconic large screen smartphone also is available starting at $249.99 for the 32 GB model and $349.99 for the 64 GB model with a two-year contract from C Spire. Both models are available only in black.
About C Spire
C Spire is a diversified telecommunications and technology services company that provides world-class, customer-inspired wireless communications, 1 Gigabit consumer Internet access as well as a full suite of dedicated Internet, wireless, IP Voice, data and cloud services for businesses. This news release and other announcements are available at www.cspire.com/news. For more information about C Spire, visit www.cspire.com or follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/cspire or Twitter at www.twitter.com/cspire.
1For supported devices, please visit www.samsung.com/us/sidesync
2Portion of memory occupied by existing content.
3YouTube and other marks are trademarks of Google, Inc. 4Wireless charging pad sold separately.
Samsung, Exynos, Samsung Galaxy, Galaxy S, Super AMOLED, S Pen, and Galaxy Note are all trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.