C Spire Wireless introduces HTC One® smartphone today on its 4G LTE network
Flagship Android touchscreen device combines full 1080p display, UltraPixel camera, front-facing stereo speakers and re-designed home screen with wireless provider’s high-speed mobile broadband network
Ridgeland, Miss. (August 15, 2013) – C Spire Wireless introduced the highly anticipated and 4G LTE HTC One® touchscreen smartphone today with key HTC Sense® innovations that reinvent the mobile experience and set a new standard for smartphones.
“The HTC One uses a new, exciting approach to re-imagine and re-invent the smartphone and the mobile experience from the ground up while complementing our superior, high-speed mobile broadband network,” said Kevin Hankins, chief operating officer for C Spire Wireless. “We’re excited to add this premium 4G LTE device to our growing portfolio of Android smartphones.”
Hankins said the new HTC One comes with a variety of HTC Sense innovations for customers, including:
- HTC BlinkFeed™ provides a stream of personally relevant information to your homescreen including social updates, entertainment and lifestyle, news and sports all in one place without the need to toggle between applications and websites.
- HTC Zoe™ gives people the ability to shoot high-res photos that come to life in three-second videos. It also automatically creates Highlight films comprised of HTC Zoe videos, photos and videos set to music with professionally designed cuts, transitions and effects.
- HTC BoomSound™ introduces front-facing stereo speakers with a dedicated amplifier and Beats Audio™ integration for rich, authentic sound across music, games and video.
- HTC Sense TV ™ lets you use the HTC One as an interactive TV remote control. You can set it up in a few, simple steps to access electronic program guides, control a receiver, TV and home theatre right from the phone screen.
The touchscreen smartphone also features the HTC UltraPixel camera with a breakthrough sensor that gathers 300 percent more light than traditional smartphone camera sensors and delivers outstanding low-light performance.
The new HTC One is crafted with a distinct zero-gap aluminum unibody with an elegant curved back and weighs only 5.06 ounces. It sports a brilliant 4.7-inch, full HD 1080p LCD 3 display with 468 pixels per inch. Available in glacial silver, the smartphone features HTC Sense with Android (Jelly Bean) mobile operating system running on a Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 600 quad-core 1.7 GHz CPU with 2GB of internal RAM, 32 GB of onboard storage and a 2,300 mAh battery.
Hankins said the HTC One comes with a suite of built-in C Spire apps that help deliver on the company’s promise of making wireless conveniently personal, including:
- Text CS, which helps customers get easy, quick and convenient answers to questions about their mobile phone and account
- WiFiON, an Android app that gives consumers access to over 12 million hotspots - the largest Wi-Fi network in the world - ensuring the highest quality and fastest connections for customers across all Wi-Fi networks
Pricing, Plans and Availability
The HTC One is available online at www.cspire.com, in all C Spire retail stores and through the company’s telesales group at 1.855.277.4734 for $199.99 with a new two-year customer agreement that includes data services.
Customers also can choose from shared and new unlimited plan options that offer price and service options that can be personalized so they can relax and use their device the way they want without worry or anxiety about bill shock or overages. With prices ranging from $50 to $100 a month, consumers can select the unlimited voice and data elements that uniquely fit how they use their device. Second lines are also available for each plan for only $50 a month.
About C Spire Wireless
C Spire Wireless is a diversified wireless communications and technology services company passionately committed to making all of its services conveniently personal. The company powers its fast 3G and 4G LTE networks with extensive optical fiber infrastructure, offers a range of shared and unlimited plans that let you relax and pay only for the unlimited features you really use, products and services with key customer-inspired features and the industry’s only comprehensive rewards program. This news release and other announcements are available at www.cspire.com/news. For more information about C Spire Wireless and its products and services, visit www.cspire.com or follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/cspire, Twitter at www.twitter.com/cspire, Google + or www.pinterest.com/cspirewireless.