C Spire Wireless opens new state-of-the-art retail store in Wiggins to showcase personalized wireless services
Store offers hands-on, interactive retail experience to help customers choose wireless devices, apps, content and accessories to best meet their individual needs
Wiggins, Miss. (June 14, 2013) – C Spire Wireless, the nation’s only wireless provider that offers consumers and businesses a suite of personalized services, today announced the grand opening of its new 2,800 square foot prototype retail store in Wiggins.
The new, state-of-the-art store, located at 1097 East Frontage Drive, features C Spire’s latest open floor plan design, wireless devices, feature and smart phones and accessories, as well as the company’s industry-leading personalization program, which gives customers apps and content that fit who they are, services that anticipate their needs and rewards for using their phone in new ways.
The store, which was previously located at 1111 East Frontage Road, officially opens today with a 10 a.m. ribbon-cutting, reception and celebration featuring C Spire executives, elected officials and local business and community leaders in Wiggins and Stone County. Food, prizes and giveaways will also be a part of the grand opening.
The Wiggins store has a state-of-the-art, hands-on design to engage customers and provides a “try before you buy” personalized service experience, according to Jessica Lee, market manager for C Spire. Lee and her 8-member staff are trained to assist consumer and business customers with individual purchasing decisions, personalized customer service and technical support. Regular store hours of operation are Monday through Saturday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
“C Spire is customer inspired and we want customers to feel that from the moment they walk through our doors,” said Graham Miller, regional manager of Retail Operations for C Spire Wireless. “Our new retail design makes it easy for customers to learn more and fully immerse themselves in the personalized wireless experience.”
Miller said the Wiggins store features C Spire’s new open floor plan that removes barriers between the service area and sales floor, making the entire store one environment designed to personalize the customer experience. The store showcases a highly interactive and engaging retail concept and offers consumers a more high-tech, personalized experience, providing them with the latest and most innovative products and services.
Among the new store’s features are:
- A distinctive exterior design that reinforces the unique personalized experience customers receive
- A redesigned entry area where customers can relax as C Spire retail staff help them through every step of personalizing their wireless experience
- Placement and organization of smartphones, wireless modems, mobile hotspots and other devices along the walls so customers and retail staff can receive more personalized service
- A new Engage area is the hub of store activity with compelling, interactive high-definition screens that demonstrate all of the benefits of personalized wireless available only from C Spire. Customers can interact with the touchscreen displays in the lounge area to learn more about industry-first personalization programs like PERCS, the company’s personalized rewards and customer engagement program; Scout, C Spire’s app personalization tool and Circle, the company’s community forum that engages consumers in a two-way conversation about products, services and their wireless experience.
- A reconfigured consultation area in the center of the store where C Spire retail CREW staff can work alongside customers at casual café style stations to give personalized attention to their wireless needs.
“We’re proud of our new store, but we’re even more excited about continuing to contribute to the economic development of this region,” Miller said. The new retail location builds on C Spire’s significant capital and network investments in Wiggins and the surrounding area, including the planned roll out of 4G LTE mobile broadband services later this year.
“Expansion of C Spire’s retail operations is good news for consumers and businesses in the city of Wiggins and the surrounding area. C Spire is a great corporate neighbor and we really appreciate the investments they continue to make in our community and in our people,” said Wiggins Mayor Jerry Alexander. “This announcement reinforces their high level of commitment to providing our residents and businesses with access to the latest wireless technology, including a strong network, a wide variety of devices, plans, apps and more.”
For more information on C Spire’s retail operations, network expansion and overall community investment, visit www.cspire.com.
About C Spire Wireless
C Spire Wireless is a diversified wireless communications company passionately committed to helping customers by personalizing wireless services designed just for them. The company is the first wireless provider in the U.S. to personalize customers’ experience by offering apps that fit who they are, services that anticipate their needs, and rewards for using their phone in new ways – all with seamless ease and at amazingly fast speeds. This news release and other announcements are available at www.cspire.com/news. For more information about C Spire Wireless and its products and services, visit www.cspire.com or follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/cspire or Twitter at www.twitter.com/cspire or Google + or www.pinterest.com/cspirewireless