C Spire Wireless Announces August Schedule Of Free-In-Store Workshops To Help Android Smartphone Users Personalize Their Mobile Device
For New Users Or Those With Questions; In-Store Sessions Have Plenty of Answers
Ridgeland, Miss. (July 25, 2012) – C Spire Wireless, the only U.S. wireless provider that offers a suite of personalized wireless services, today announced plans to conduct its next round of free smartphone personalization workshops for consumers next month in 19 cities across three states.
The free, one-hour sessions are open to new and current Android smartphone owners as well as those interested in upgrading to one of the advanced devices. Attendees do not have to be C Spire Wireless customers. The sessions will be led by specially-trained C Spire data and engagement specialists who are knowledgeable about the Android mobile operating system and will cover a comprehensive range of topics, including email access, mobile web browsing, calendar synchronization, apps, photos, music, maps and more.
With more than 61 percent of its customer base using smartphones, well ahead of the U.S. average of 50 percent, C Spire wants to ensure that existing, new and prospective Android smartphone users have ready access and answers to all of their questions on how to personalize these devices to fit their lifestyle.
“These free workshops are a key component in our commitment to help consumers personalize their smartphones in new, meaningful and relevant ways,” said Jim Richmond, director of Corporate Communications for C Spire Wireless. “Our expert data specialists are passionate about helping consumers learn how to make these devices an even more integral part of their personal and professional lives.”
C Spire Wireless retail locations in the following cities and states will host the free, one-hour Android smartphone personalization workshops on these dates and times:TENNESSEE
- Tuesday, August 28, Memphis, 4730 Poplar Ave., 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, August 23, Mobile, 4019 Airport Boulevard, 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 7, Ridgeland, Renaissance shopping center store
- Tuesday, August 7, Tupelo, 2250 West Main Street
- Tuesday, August 7, Greenwood, 2215 Highway 82 West
- Tuesday, August 7, Hattiesburg, 5910 Highway 49
- Tuesday, August 7, Pascagoula, 4507 Denny Avenue Tuesday, August 14, 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 14, Jackson, 5260 I-55 North frontage road
- Tuesday, August 14, Southaven, 230 Goodman Road
- Tuesday, August 14, Starkville, 337 Highway 12 West
- Tuesday, August 14, Hattiesburg 4930 Hardy Street, Highway 98 West
- Tuesday, August 14, Gulfport, 9471 Three Rivers Road Thursday, August 23, 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, August 23, Brandon,1530 Government Street
- Thursday, August 23, Oxford, 1700 West Jackson Avenue
- Thursday, August 23, Greenville, 1825 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive
- Thursday, August 23, Brookhaven, 932 Brookway Boulevard Tuesday, August 28, 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 28, Flowood, 369 Ridge Way
- Tuesday, August 28, Cleveland, 608 North Davis Street
- Tuesday, August 28, Laurel, 330 North 16th Avenue
- Tuesday, August 28, Ocean Springs, 2424 Bienville Boulevard
Richmond said all Android smartphone workshop attendees will receive 500 PERCS reward points for participating in the sessions. C Spire’s PERCS program allows both customers and prospective customers to access a variety of rewards, just by using their phones and interacting with the C Spire brand.
About C Spire Wireless
C Spire Wireless is a diversified wireless communications company passionately committed to helping customers by personalizing wireless services designed just for them. The company is the first wireless provider in the U.S. to personalize customers’ experience by offering apps that fit who they are, services that anticipate their needs, and rewards for using their phone in new ways – all with seamless ease and at amazingly fast speeds. This news release and other announcements are available at www.cspire.com/news. For more information about C Spire Wireless and its products and services, visit www.cspire.com or follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/cspire or Twitter at www.twitter.com/cspire or Google + or www.pinterest.com/cspirewireless