C Spire Wireless Rolls Out Latest Schedule Of Free In-Store Workshops To Help Android Smartphone Users Personalize Their Mobile Device
For New Users Or Those With Questions; In-Store Sessions Have Plenty of Answers
Ridgeland, Miss. (May 1, 2012) - C Spire Wireless, the only U.S. wireless provider that offers personalized wireless services, today announced plans to conduct its next round of free smartphone personalization workshops for consumers over the next month in 22 cities across three states.
The free, one-hour sessions are open to new and current Android smartphone owners as well as those interested in upgrading to one of the advanced devices. Attendees do not have to be C Spire Wireless customers. The sessions will be led by specially-trained C Spire data and engagement specialists who are knowledgeable about the Android mobile operating system and will cover a comprehensive range of topics, including email access, mobile web browsing, calendar synchronization, apps, photos, music, maps and more.
With more than 57 percent of its customer base using smartphones, well ahead of the U.S. average of 46 percent, C Spire wants to ensure that existing, new and prospective Android smartphone users have ready access and answers to all of their questions on how to personalize these devices to fit their lifestyle.
"These free workshops are a key component in our commitment to help consumers personalize their smartphones in new, meaningful and relevant ways," said Jim Richmond, director of Corporate Communications for C Spire Wireless. "Our expert data specialists are passionate about helping consumers learn how to make these devices an even more integral part of their personal and professional lives."
C Spire Wireless retail locations in the following cities and states will host the free, one-hour Android smartphone personalization workshops on these dates and times:TENNESSEE
- Tuesday, May 22, Memphis, 4730 Poplar Ave., 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, May 31, Cordova, 2257 North Germantown Parkway, 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 22, Mobile, 4019 Airport Boulevard, 5:30 p.m.
Saturday, May 12, 9 a.m.
- Saturday, May 12, Clinton, 105 Highway 80 East
- Saturday, May 12, Flowood, 369 Ridge Way
- Saturday, May 12, Tupelo, 2250 West Main Street
- Saturday, May 12, Greenville, 1825 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive
- Saturday, May 12, South Hattiesburg, 5910 Highway 49
- Saturday, May 12, Pascagoula, 4507 Denny Avenue Thursday, May 17, 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, May 17, Ridgeland, Renaissance shopping center store
- Thursday, May 17, Byram, 7381 Siwell Road
- Thursday, May 17, Hattiesburg, 4930 Hardy Street, Highway 98 West
- Thursday, May 17, Gulfport, 9471 Three Rivers Road
- Thursday, May 17, Greenwood, 2215 Highway 82 West
- Thursday, May 17, Southaven, 200 Goodman Road E Tuesday, May 22, 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 22, Brandon,1530 Government Street
- Tuesday, May 22, Richland, 1030 Highway 49 South
- Tuesday, May 22, Oxford, 1700 West Jackson Avenue
- Tuesday, May 22, Brookhaven, 932 Brookway Boulevard Thursday, May 31, 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, May 31, Jackson, 5260 I-55 North frontage road
- Thursday, May 31, Ridgeland, Renaissance shopping center store
- Thursday, May 31, Starkville, 337 Highway 12 West
- Thursday, May 31, Laurel, 330 North 16th Avenue
- Thursday, May 31, Ocean Springs, 2424 Bienville Boulevard
Richmond said all Android smartphone workshop attendees will receive 500 PERCS reward points for participating in the sessions. C Spire's PERCS program allows both customers and prospective customers to access a variety of rewards, just by using their phones and interacting with the C Spire brand.
About C Spire Wireless
C Spire Wireless is a diversified wireless communications company passionately committed to helping customers by personalizing wireless services designed just for them. The company is the first wireless provider in the U.S. to personalize customers' experience by offering apps that fit who they are, services that anticipate their needs, and rewards for using their phone in new ways - all with seamless ease and at amazingly fast speeds. This news release and other announcements are available at www.cspire.com/news. For more information about C Spire Wireless and its products and services, visit www.cspire.com or follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/cspire or Twitter at www.twitter.com/cspire.