News | Events
About C Spire Wireless
C Spire Wireless Hosts Free Android Smartphone Personalization Workshops
For New Smartphone Users Or Those With Questions; In-Store Sessions Have Plenty of Answers
Ridgeland, Miss. (February 14, 2012) – C Spire Wireless, the only U.S. wireless provider that offers personalized wireless services, today announced plans to conduct the latest series of free smartphone personalization workshops for consumers over the next two weeks in 12 cities across two states.
With nearly 55 percent of its customer base using smartphones, well ahead of the U.S. average of 43 percent, C Spire wants to ensure that existing, new and prospective Android smartphone users have ready access and answers to all of their questions on how to personalize these devices to fit their lifestyle.
The free, one-hour sessions are open to new and current Android smartphone owners as well as those interested in upgrading to one of the advanced devices. Attendees do not have to be C Spire Wireless customers. The sessions will be led by specially-trained C Spire data and engagement specialists who are knowledgeable about the Android mobile operating system and will cover a comprehensive range of topics, including email access, mobile web browsing, calendar synchronization, apps, photos, music, maps and more.
“We believe it’s important to provide personalized smartphone learning workshops to help current and prospective customers learn how to get the most out of these advanced devices,” said Jim Richmond, director of Corporate Communications for C Spire Wireless. “Our expert data specialists are passionate about helping consumers learn how to make these devices an even more integral part of their personal and professional lives.”
C Spire Wireless retail locations in the following cities and states will host the free Android smartphone personalization workshops on these dates and times:
- Thursday, February 23, Cordova, 2257 North Germantown Parkway, 5:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 21, Ridgeland, Renaissance shopping center store, 5:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 21, Byram, 7381 Siwell Road, 5:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 21, Hattiesburg, 4930 Hardy Street, Highway 98 West, 5:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 21, Gulfport, 9471 Three Rivers Road, 5:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 21, Greenwood, 2215 Highway 82 West, 5:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 21, Southaven, 200 Goodman Road East, 5:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, February 23, Jackson, 5260 I-55 North, 5:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, February 23, Clinton, 105 Highway 80 East, 5:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, February 23, Laurel, 330 North 16th Avenue, 5:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, February 23, Pascagoula, 4507 Denny Avenue, 5:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, February 23, Greenville, 1825 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, 5:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
Richmond said all Android smartphone workshop attendees will receive 500 PERCS reward points for participating in the sessions. C Spire’s PERCS program allows both customers and prospective customers to access a variety of rewards, just by using their phones and interacting with the C Spire brand.
To register online for C Spire’s free smartphone personalization workshops, go to http://www.cspire.com/workshops/. For more information about C Spire products and services, go to http://www.cspire.com.
About C Spire Wireless
C Spire Wireless is a diversified wireless communications company passionately committed to helping customers by personalizing wireless services designed just for them. The company is the first wireless provider in the U.S. to personalize customers’ experience by offering apps that fit who they are, services that anticipate their needs, and rewards for using their phone in new ways – all with seamless ease and at amazingly fast speeds. This news release and other announcements are available at http://www.cspire.com/news/. For more information about C Spire Wireless and its products and services, visit http://www.cspire.com or follow us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/cspire/ or Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/cspire.