Telehealth leverages advanced networks and telecommunications technology to help extend the reach of doctors to patients in even the most rural communities. The three categories are.
Remote Patient Monitoring puts technology into the home of patients to help monitor their health.
- Chronic Disease Management
- Medication Adherence
Live videoconferencing allows doctors and patients to consult remotely with medical subspecialists.
- Psychiatry and Psychology
Store and forward services allow patients to record information digitally doctors and specialists can then review in a different time and location.
- Diagnostic Testing and Interpretation
- Cardiology, Radiology, Neurology
- Dermatology, Pathology, Ophthalmology, Audiology
Scott Laidlaw, Mike Edgeworth and Joanie Perkins
Wendy Barrilleaux and Allison Schuler
Ron Emerson RN BSN
Dr. Ed Spencer