1. 1GB = 1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
2. Siri requires Internet access. Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas, and features may vary by area. Cellular data charges may apply.
3. FaceTime calling requires a FaceTime-enabled device for the caller and recipient and a Wi-Fi connection. Availability over a cellular network depends on carrier policies; data charges may apply.
4. LTE is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds will vary based on site conditions. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/iphone/LTE.
5. CDMA is available only if iPhone 4s is sold and activated for use on a CDMA network.
6. All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced by Apple service provider. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. See www.apple.com/batteries and www.apple.com/iphone/battery.html for more information.
TM and © 2013 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
C Spire personalizes your wireless experience through our one-of-a-kind PERCS program, which rewards you for things you do with us. Whether you're a current or prospective
C Spire customer, you will receive PERC Points for doing things like sharing your views in our community social forum and simply being a loyal customer.
You know what you want from wireless,
now you can help shape future wireless services.
Join CIRCLE to add to the conversation and help us personalize your services.
- Start Discussion
- Enter Exclusive Contests
- Earn PERCS
You need the freedom to use your phone however you want to. Our plans give you things you need like Data and unlimited text and picture messaging as well as plenty of options that let you personalize your plan.
You need a network that works for YOU. Amazingly fast with extensive coverage, the
C Spire network supports all the ways you use your phone.
The C Spire network is built for data devices, supporting the highest percentage of customers with smartphones in the nation.