Plan Basics and Included Features
- Unlimited Regional Calling(all calls made and received within the Regional/Primary Area are included)
- Unlimited Nationwide Text MessagingSend and receive unlimited text messages
- Long Distance(call from your Regional/Primary Area to anywhere in the United States, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands)
- Basic Voice MailNever miss an important call.
- Call ForwardingForward your calls to another number.
- Call WaitingAnswer a second call.
- Caller IDSee who's calling before you answer.
- Conference CallingAdd a third party to a two-way call.
ADD-ONS AND OPTIONAL FEATURES
- AP Remove Call ForwardTo remove the call forwarding feature from this plan, please call 1-855-CSPIRE5 (277-4735).To remove the call forwarding feature from this plan, please call 1-855-CSPIRE5 (277-4735).FREE
- AP Remove Call WaitingTo remove the call waiting feature from this plan, please call 1-855-CSPIRE5 (277-4735).To remove the call waiting feature from this plan, please call 1-855-CSPIRE5 (277-4735).FREE
- AP Remove Caller IDTo remove caller ID from this plan, please call 1-855-CSPIRE5 (277-4735).To remove caller ID from this plan, please call 1-855-CSPIRE5 (277-4735).FREE
- AP Remove Message Waiting IndicatorTo remove the message waiting indicator feature from this plan, please call 1-855-CSPIRE5 (277-4735).To remove the message waiting indicator feature from this plan, please call 1-855-CSPIRE5 (277-4735).FREE
- AP Remove Text MessagingTo remove the text messaging feature from this plan, please call 1-855-CSPIRE5 (277-4735).To remove the text messaging feature from this plan, please call 1-855-CSPIRE5 (277-4735).FREE
- AP Remove Three WayTo remove the three-way calling feature from this plan, please call 1-855-CSPIRE5 (277-4735).To remove the three-way calling feature from this plan, please call 1-855-CSPIRE5 (277-4735).FREE
Customers participating in this plan must reside in the Regional/Primary Area which is defined as the C Spire Network in MS and generally in and surrounding Memphis/West Memphis, AR/nearby West TN, Mobile and Baldwin Counties in AL, and Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa and Walton Counties in FL.
As noted in the applicable tariffs the Local Coverage Area is defined as the C Spire CDMA Tower Network in and surrounding Memphis/nearby West TN; West Memphis, AR; the following counties: Mobile and Baldwin, in AL; Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa and Walton, in FL.; and in MS. AdvancePay phones may read "No Service" or "Searching" when off the C Spire CDMA Tower Network in this area. C Spire AdvancePay Plan phones will be restricted to use on the C Spire CDMA Tower Network and will not have service outside the C Spire CDMA Tower Network. Roaming usage will not be allowed.
The AdvancePay Plan includes unlimited talk, unlimited text, caller ID, call waiting, call forwarding and conference calling. Free Voice Mail is available upon request. The following features are not available with the AdvancePay Plan: Mobile Web, Pics and Phone Insurance. International calls are not included with AdvancePay service. Smartphones are not eligible for AdvancePay service. C Spire phones can be used to activate new AdvancePay service.
Each AdvancePay Plan subscription must be a standalone account and is restricted to a single AdvancePay Plan subscription per account. AdvancePay service is purchased in advance. A $50.00 minimum replenishment on AdvancePay Plan accounts will be required, and will provide 30 calendar days of service. Replenishment can be conducted using accepted credit or debit cards via C Spire's Interactive Voice Response (IVR) by calling 611 from AdvancePay phones, and online via My Account. Cash, credit card, check and gift card payments are accepted at C Spire payment kiosks with a $5 convenience fee applied. AdvancePay Plan customers can also replenish their accounts through approved third-party vendors (i.e. Western Union) and/or other methods and may require additional fees.
Between one (1) and 60 days after the balance expiration date, an AdvancePay customer is placed in a suspended status. An AdvancePay customer's account will also be suspended when his/her account balance drops to $0. If an AdvancePay customer's account is in a suspended status and the customer makes a payment, the balance expiration date is set to the date of payment plus the number of days that the payment amount qualifies. Accounts in a suspended status longer than 60 days will be automatically deactivated and surrender the mobile number. Deactivated subscribers wanting to re-establish service on the AdvancePay Plan will be required to create a new account which includes an activation fee and new mobile number.
Participation in third-party text messaging contests or promotions, and the purchase of third-party content is not allowed.
Please note that this information is specific to the AdvancePay Plan (for mobile phones) and may not apply to other products and services we offer.
All pricing listed for calling plans and service enhancements are monthly fees unless otherwise noted and are promotional prices that are subject to change. Monthly access charges are not refundable. A Plan Activation Fee may apply. All offers for a limited time in limited area only. Certain restrictions, taxes and/or fees apply. See Tariff, Customer Service Agreement and User Guide for complete details of terms and conditions. Actual wireless coverage may vary due to atmospheric conditions, customer equipment or system limitations.Read more
Chat With Us
Questions? Chat with one of our account representatives.Chat With Us
Call us toll-free now!
Support24-hours a day
SalesMonday - Friday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.