Plan Basics and Included Features
- 500 Nationwide Minutes
Use 500 minutes anywhere in the U.S., Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Minutes after the included 500 are charged at 40¢/minute.
- Web & Email
Browse the Internet, download files and apps, check email, use GPS, and Instant Message as much as you want.
- 30 Minutes of Online VideoStream online video. You have 30 minutes of free video streaming to use in a 30-day period. Video ads that play within apps count as video streaming. Unused streaming minutes do not roll over to the next 30-day period.
- Online MusicStream unlimited online music/audio like Pandora and other online radio apps.
- Texts & Pics
Send and receive unlimited texts and picture text messages nationwide. Plus, international text messaging to 140+ countries is included.
- Nights & WeekendsTalk all you want to anyone weeknights (7 p.m. until 6:59 a.m.) and weekends (Friday at 7 p.m. - Monday at 6:59 a.m.) – it's unlimited.
- Mobile-To-Mobile Calls
Talk all you want with other C Spire customers - it's unlimited.
- Call WaitingAnswer a second call.
- Call ForwardingForward your calls to another number.
- Conference CallingAdd a third party to a two-way call.
- Caller IDSee who's calling before you answer.
ADD-ONS AND OPTIONAL FEATURES
- Android Visual Voice Mail (Pay As You Go)Manage your voice mail directly from your Android smartphone. Listen to messages in any order. Reply to messages by calling, texting, or emailing with one click--and without ever dialing into your voicemail Once you've gotten your Android device, download the free C Spire VMAIL app from the Google Play store to set up and use your Visual Voice Mail.Manage your voice mail directly from your Android smartphone. Listen to messages in any order. Reply to messages by calling, texting, or emailing with one click--and without ever dialing into your voicemail Once you've gotten your Android device, download the free C Spire VMAIL app from the Google Play store to set up and use your Visual Voice Mail.FREE
- Voice Mail (Pay As You Go)Some people don't want voice mail, so it's not included in your plan automatically. Just add it to your cart before checking out, and it's yours. (Free upon request.)Add it to your cart before checking out.FREE
- Unlimited Online Video (Pay As You Go)Stream unlimited online video content. ($30/30 days)Stream unlimited online video content.$30.00
- Ringback Tone 2 Pack (Pay As You Go)Customize what callers hear until you answer the phone. Let them enjoy a song, joke or celebrity voice message instead of the standard ringing. ($5 for two new Ringback Tones every 30 days)Customize what callers hear until you answer the phone.$5.00
- AP Remove Call ForwardTo remove the call forwarding feature from this plan, please call 1-855-CSPIRE5 (277-4735).To remove the call forwarding feature from this plan, please call 1-855-CSPIRE5 (277-4735).FREE
- AP Remove Call WaitingTo remove the call waiting feature from this plan, please call 1-855-CSPIRE5 (277-4735).To remove the call waiting feature from this plan, please call 1-855-CSPIRE5 (277-4735).FREE
- AP Remove Caller IDTo remove caller ID from this plan, please call 1-855-CSPIRE5 (277-4735).To remove caller ID from this plan, please call 1-855-CSPIRE5 (277-4735).FREE
- AP Remove DataTo remove the data feature from this plan, please call 1-855-CSPIRE5 (277-4735).To remove the data feature from this plan, please call 1-855-CSPIRE5 (277-4735).FREE
- AP Remove Message Waiting IndicatorTo remove the message waiting indicator feature from this plan, please call 1-855-CSPIRE5 (277-4735).To remove the message waiting indicator feature from this plan, please call 1-855-CSPIRE5 (277-4735).FREE
- AP Remove Picture MessagingTo remove the picture messaging feature from this plan, please call 1-855-CSPIRE5 (277-4735).To remove the picture messaging feature from this plan, please call 1-855-CSPIRE5 (277-4735).FREE
- AP Remove Text MessagingTo remove the text messaging feature from this plan, please call 1-855-CSPIRE5 (277-4735).To remove the text messaging feature from this plan, please call 1-855-CSPIRE5 (277-4735).FREE
- AP Remove Three WayTo remove the three-way calling feature from this plan, please call 1-855-CSPIRE5 (277-4735).To remove the three-way calling feature from this plan, please call 1-855-CSPIRE5 (277-4735).FREE
- Remove DataTo remove the data feature from this plan, please call 1-855-CSPIRE5 (277-4735).To remove the data feature from this plan, please call 1-855-CSPIRE5 (277-4735).FREE
Customers participating in this plan must reside in the Regional/Primary Area which is defined as the C Spire Network in MS and generally in and surrounding Memphis/West Memphis, AR/nearby West TN, Mobile and Baldwin Counties in AL, and Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa and Walton Counties in FL. The Nationwide Area is defined as outside the Regional Area, but inside the United States, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Nationwide Area Minutes apply to calls made from the Nationwide Area to the Nationwide Area or the Regional Area and are also known as roaming minutes. A map showing approximate coverage areas are available for review from C Spire retail stores or online at cspire.com. Please see plan chart in retail stores or at cspire.com to see specific coverage included in your plan. Many of the plans' features are unlimited. Minutes or data included in plans are nationwide unless specified.
All Pay As You Go plans include 1) unlimited mobile-to-mobile calling defined as making or receiving a call from any C Spire subscriber; 2) unlimited nights and weekends with nights beginning at 7 p.m. and ending at 6:59 a.m. Monday through Friday and weekends beginning at 7 p.m. on Friday and ending at 6:59 a.m. on Monday; 3) unlimited messaging defined as text messaging and picture message. A camera phone is required to use picture messaging. Voice overage for Pay As You Go plans is $.40 per minute on or off the C Spire network.
Unlimited nationwide long distance applies to calls made from the Regional Area to anywhere outside the Regional Area in the U.S., Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands, and from the Nationwide Area to anywhere in the U.S., Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands. All calls to locations outside of the United States, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands will incur international long distance charges. Calls to Canada or any area that is part of the North American Numbering Plan (10-digit dialing) can be dialed directly and placed without requesting access. Calls to Canada will also incur international charges. Calls to all other international locations will be blocked at activation unless access is requested by calling 1-855-CSPIRE5 (277-4735) or 611 from your C Spire phone. See cspire.com for international long distance rates. Network coverage for prepaid Service may differ from network coverage for postpaid Service. Actual wireless coverage may vary due to atmospheric conditions, customer equipment or system limitations
If you are roaming, you pay for usage over your plan's included minutes or data, but not for extra roaming fees. You may see a roaming indicator on your wireless handset if you are outside the Regional Area and are using minutes inside the Nationwide Area.
A credit check is not required in order to subscribe for Pay As You Go customers. As a Pay As You Go customer you can have a maximum of ten (10) Pay As You Go subscriptions. The number of subscriptions may be limited and/or subject to change in C Spire's sole discretion. You must be 18 years of age to activate Service in FL, MS, and TN, and 19 to activate Service in AL.
A Pay As You Go plan's monthly service fee includes applicable federal, state, and local taxes and other assessments that C Spire is required by law to collect and remit to the applicable government authority. All Pay As You Go plans include: free basic voice mail is available upon request, call waiting, call forwarding and caller ID. Extra charges can result from directory assistance calls ($1.60/min.), and nationwide and international calling (prices vary by country). If you wish to be able to make international calls you must contact C Spire.
Data As You Go (Web Per KB): Data usage is measured in bytes and not in minutes. Bytes are rounded up to kilobytes so you will be charged at least 10 kilobytes per roaming data session. Rounding occurs at the end of each data session. A data session is defined as the data usage incurred between a start record and a stop record. Start records include, but are not limited to, actions such as clicking on a link to a website, email programs syncing with a server, downloads or updates. Stop sessions include, but are not limited to, actions such as closing a browser, the finishing of an email sync (sending and receiving) or when a download completes. A device can have multiple concurrent data sessions at any given time. Data usage will not be totaled until a stop record is produced. After one (1) hour of data inactivity, all open data sessions will automatically end and produce stop records that include the total usage incurred for each data session. After 24 hours, all data sessions will end regardless of activity and produce stop records. Data usage is charged $0.01 per 5-kilobyte increment of usage per data session, rounded up to the next $0.01 or 5-kilobyte increment. BlackBerry devices are restricted from adding the Per KB feature.
Pay As You Go monthly plans are a monthly prepaid service which provides you with thirty (30) days of Service from the date of activation. If you use additional services (i.e., directory assistance, download fees, etc.) beyond those included in the Plan, those fees will be deducted from your account balance. You agree to pay for the services you use/purchase by deductions from your prepaid account. If you fail to pay the monthly service fee or at any time the balance in your account reaches zero, your account will be deactivated and you will not receive further service until you pay the monthly service fee and any other charges for additional services.
If you do not pay for the monthly service fee or your account maintains a zero or negative balance for a period of sixty (60) consecutive days, your prepaid account may be closed. If your prepaid account is closed, you may reinstate your service by activating a new account. You will be assigned a new number at this time and a reactivation fee may apply.
There is a $15.00 minimum replenishment amount on Pay As You Go accounts. Cash replenishment can be conducted using In-Store payment kiosks with a $5 service fee. Accepted credit or debit cards will be accepted on via C Spire's Interactive Voice Response (IVR) telephone system and online at cspire.com via My Account (MMA). Cash is accepted at Western Union locations. Payments are not accepted at C Spire retail location sales counters or drop boxes.
All charges for Pay As You Go service are final and non-refundable. C Spire is not responsible for, nor will C Spire refund lost, stolen, misused, or damaged personal identification numbers ("PINs"), regardless of distribution method.
You must use your Pay As You Go account balance before the expiration date. Pay As You Go service and/or charges for Pay As You Go Service are not refundable, and no refunds or other compensation will be given for unused Pay As You Go balances, lost or stolen prepaid cards, or coupons.
If you register for Auto Refill you are agreeing to have the Auto Refill amount you have selected deducted from your credit card or debit card once per month on the date you specified. The minimum Auto Refill amount must be equal or greater than selected rate plan's monthly charge. If your credit or debit card company declines the Auto Refill amount, then your Pay As You Go service may be suspended.
Participation in third-party text messaging contests or promotions, and the purchase of third-party content is not allowed.
Please note that this information is specific to the Pay As You Go monthly Plans and may not apply to other products and services we offer.
All pricing listed for calling plans and service enhancements are monthly fees unless otherwise noted and are promotional prices that are subject to change. Monthly access charges are not refundable. A Plan Activation Fee may apply. All offers for a limited time in limited area only. Certain restrictions, taxes and/or fees apply. See Tariff, Customer Service Agreement and User Guide for complete details of terms and conditions. Actual wireless coverage may vary due to atmospheric conditions, customer equipment or system limitations.
MISCELLANEOUS: Not all plans or Services are available for purchase or use in all sales channels, in all areas or with all Wireless Devices. If Customer's usage of the Services (including voice and data and regardless of Service plan) on other carrier's networks (roaming or off-network usage) exceeds Customer's off-network usage allowance, C Spire may at its option terminate Customer's Service or access Service, deny Customer's continued use of other carriers' coverage, change Customer's plan to one imposing usage charges for roaming usage, or change Customer's plan as necessary in the discretion of C Spire. Customer's roaming usage allowance is equal to that specified by Customer's plan and/or documentation. C Spire will provide notice that it intends to take any of the above actions and Customer may terminate Customer's agreement. C Spire is not responsible for loss or disclosure of any sensitive information Customer transmits. The Service is not equivalent to landline Internet.
Chat With Us
Questions? Chat with one of our account representatives.Chat With Us
Call us toll-free now!
Support24-hours a day
SalesMonday - Friday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.