This phone has ...
- 4G LTE4G LTEYes
Long Term Evolution, also known as 4G. Browse the Internet and download apps at much higher speeds than 3G devices. Our LTE devices are also compatible with our 3G network.
By the numbers
- Battery Type1800 mAh Li-IonBattery Type
The size of the device's battery in milliampere-hours and the type of rechargeable battery. Li-ion is an abbreviation of lithium-ion.
- Dimensions3.93" x 2.36" x 0.47" (HxWxD)Dimensions
The height, width and depth of the device, measured in inches.
- FrequenciesCDMA 850/1900 MHzFrequencies
The radio frequency bands this device will operate on.
- Standby TimeUp to 18 hoursStandby Time
The length of time this device will stay charged when not in use or connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Talk TimeN/ATalk Time
The length of time you can talk on a fully charged device. Using other device features at the same time affects this.
- Weight2.46 ouncesWeight
The weight of the device, measured in ounces or grams.
- Travel Charger
List of Features
- 4G LTE high-speed wireless broadband connection
- 3G fall back service (CDMA)
- Connects up to 10 devices
- Color LCD (96x96 pixels) display
- User-friendly Web user interface
- Text Messaging capable
- Data usage indicator
- 6 visual status indicator icons
- Standard micro-USB charging port
- Automatic BSR (Better Service Reselection) algorithm
- Background searching mode for better service option
- Diversity on LTE, EVDO
- Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / 8, Linux, Mac OS
- Running time: 5 hours
- DMZ, Port Forwarding, Firewall, VPN Passthrough
- DHCP server
- Security: WEP64, WEP128, WPAPSK (TKIP, AES, TKIP/AES), WPA2PSK(TKIP, AES, TKIP/AES)