This phone has ...
- 4G LTE4G LTEYes
Long Term Evolution, also known as 4G. Browse the Internet and download apps at much higher speeds than 3G devices. Our LTE devices are also compatible with our 3G network.
- Touch ScreenTouch ScreenYes
A device offering touch screen functionality.
- Android OSAndroid OSYes
Android is an operating system for mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet computers.
Some devices have an email client built in while others can download a program for sending and receiving email. Click "List of Features" to learn more about email on this device. You must subscribe to a data plan or feature in order to access email.
- Bluetooth CapableBluetooth CapableYes
Bluetooth® is a short-range wireless communications technology. Basically, it connects your device to other objects (like a headset) without the use of wires and has a range of about 30 feet.
If a device is "Bluetooth capable," it accepts certain "profiles" which determine what objects can be connected to wirelessly and what type of actions can be performed. Click on "List of Features" to see this devices's Bluetooth profiles. Additional equipment may be required.
An on-board camera will record and display images. A microSD™ card may be required to record images. Saving images to a memory card will reduce the impact large files have on the device's memory capacity.
An on-board video camera will record and play videos. The number of frames per second at which the video camera records and the length of each recording vary so click on "List of Features" to see this device's video player specifications. A microSD™ card may be required to record video. Saving video files to a memory card will reduce the impact large video files have on the device's memory capacity.
- Music PlayerMusic PlayerYes
An on-board music player will support various file formats like MP3, WMA, MIDI, WVA, AAC and more. Supported file formats are specific to each device so click on "List of Features" to see this device's music player specifications. A microSD™ card or USB cable may be required if the device is capable of transferring music from a PC.
A speakerphone is a microphone/loudspeaker combination provided in the device. The loudspeaker broadcasts the voice(s) of those on the other end of the line, while the microphone captures the voice(s) of those using the speakerphone.
- Voice CommandVoice CommandYes
Voice command is the ability for a device to respond to spoken commands, such as "Call Home," by understanding the sounds and then completing the action. Voice command converts spoken words to machine-readable input for the purposes of performing certain actions.
Tethering is sharing the Internet connection of an Internet-capable mobile phone with other devices. This sharing can be done over a wireless LAN (Wi-Fi), over Bluetooth, or by physical connection using a cable. The Internet-connected mobile phone acts as a portable modem when providing tethering services to other devices.
A 1GB Tethering Pass is available for $20 for 30 days. Learn more about tethering.
- CMAS CapableCMAS CapableYes
The Commercial Mobile Alert System (CMAS) will relay Presidential, AMBER and Imminent Threat alerts to mobile devices using new technology that will not be backlogged during emergencies when networks are highly congested. CMAS-capable devices are equipped to receive these wireless emergency alerts.
- Hearing Aid CompatibleHearing Aid CompatibleYes
Devices with a hearing aid-compatible designation are rated in terms of radio frequency emissions and telecoil coupling. Only devices that meet the Federal Communications Commission's guidelines for hearing aid compliance are listed as compatible. Click on "List of Features" to see this device's hearing aid-compatibility rating. For more information, also visit cspire.com/hac.
By the numbers
- Battery Type2300 mAh Li-IonBattery Type
The size of the device's battery in milliampere-hours and the type of rechargeable battery. Li-ion is an abbreviation of lithium-ion.
- Dimensions5.41" x 2.69" x 0.37" (HxWxD)Dimensions
The height, width and depth of the device, measured in inches.
- FrequenciesLTE 1900 MHz; CDMA 850/1900 MHzFrequencies
The radio frequency bands this device will operate on.
- Standby TimeUp to daysStandby Time
The length of time this device will stay charged when not in use or connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Talk TimeUp to 19 hoursTalk Time
The length of time you can talk on a fully charged device. Using other device features at the same time affects this.
- Weight5.04 ouncesWeight
The weight of the device, measured in ounces or grams.
- Travel Charger
- User Manual
- USB Data Cable
- Wired Stereo Earbuds
List of Features
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 600 quad-core 1.7 GHz processor
- 32GB of onboard storage
- 2GB of internal RAM
- Brilliant 4.7-inch, full HD 1080p LCD 3 display with 468 pixels per inch
- HTC Sense with Android (Jelly Bean)
- WiFiOn - Gives users access to the largest Wi-Fi network in the world
- GPS turn-by-turn navigation and voice guidance featuring Google Maps™ Navigation
- Wi-Fi® connectivity (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
- Wi-Fi access point with hotspot feature
- Bluetooth® v4.0
- Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, AAVDTP, AVRCP, FTP, GAVDP, GOEP, HFP, HID, HSP, OBEX, OPP, PAN, PBAP, SDAP, SPP
- Bluetooth MAP 1.0 message access profile
- Stereo streaming via Bluetooth
- Audio types supported: MP3, MIDI, WAV, M4A, AMR, OGG
- Video types supported: MP4, 3GP, 3GPP, 3G2, 3GPP2
- Video codecs supported: H.264, MPEG4, H.263, WMV, DivX
- HDMI over MHL/USB cable capable
- DLNA 1.5
- Hearing Aid Compatible - M4, T4 rating
Great Extras for Your DeviceSee more accessories
- Motorola Portable Power Pack$49.99
- Otterbox Commuter Case for HTC One (Black)$34.99
- Otterbox Defender Case for HTC One (Black)$49.99
- Otterbox Defender Case for HTC One (Blushed)$49.99
- Otterbox Commuter Case for HTC One (Glacier)$34.99
- Otterbox Defender Case for HTC One (Camo)$59.99
- Otterbox Commuter Case for HTC One (Punk)$34.99