This phone has ...
4G LTE4G LTEYes
Long Term Evolution, also known as 4G. Browse the Internet and download apps at much higher speeds than 3G devices. Our LTE devices are also compatible with our 3G network.
By the numbers
Battery TypeN/ABattery Type
The size of the device's battery in milliampere-hours and the type of rechargeable battery. Li-ion is an abbreviation of lithium-ion.
Dimensions2.72" x 1.14" x 0.37" (HxWxD)Dimensions
The height, width and depth of the device, measured in inches.
FrequenciesCDMA 850/1900 MHzFrequencies
The radio frequency bands this device will operate on.
Standby TimeN/AStandby Time
The length of time this device will stay charged when not in use or connected to a Wi-Fi network.
Talk TimeN/ATalk Time
The length of time you can talk on a fully charged device. Using other device features at the same time affects this.
The weight of the device, measured in ounces or grams.
- Quick Start Guide
- USB Cable
List of Features
- 4G LTE high-speed wireless broadband connection
- 4G (LTE) + 3G (CDMA) Dual-Mode
- Smart USB dongle with Wi-Fi 2.4GHz (External power source is required)
- Standard USB 2.0 A-type
- Hostless Web UI (no driver, no CM)
- Fold-away & 180° rotating USB connector
- LED service status indicators
- gpsOne xtra
- LTE MIMO, EVDO Diversity
- Operating Systems : Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / Linux / Mac
- Minimum System Requirements : Processor(CPU) 667Mhz or faster / Memory 128MB