This phone has ...
- High-Speed Data CapableHigh-Speed Data CapableYes
A high-speed data capable device is capable of accessing C Spire's 3G high-speed wireless network, which means you'll benefit from faster uploads and downloads when connecting to the Internet from the device. You must subscribe to a data plan or feature in order to access the Internet.
By the numbers
- Battery Type1350mAh Li-IonBattery Type
The size of the device's battery in milliampere-hours and the type of rechargeable battery. Li-ion is an abbreviation of lithium-ion.
- Dimensions3.54" x 1.96" x 0.59" (HxWxD)Dimensions
The height, width and depth of the device, measured in inches.
- FrequenciesCDMA 850/1900 MHzFrequencies
The radio frequency bands this device will operate on.
- Standby TimeUp to 10 hoursStandby Time
The length of time this device will stay charged when not in use or connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Talk TimeN/ATalk Time
The length of time you can talk on a fully charged device. Using other device features at the same time affects this.
- Weight2.46 ouncesWeight
The weight of the device, measured in ounces or grams.
- Quick Start Guide
- Travel Charger
List of Features
- Wi-Fi compliant with IEEE 802.11b/g standards
- LAN configurable (RJ45 ethernet port)
- Web-based configuration
- Wi-Fi functionality while charging via USB
- Multiple SSID setup