This phone has ...
An on-board camera will record and display images. A microSD™ card may be required to record images. Saving images to a memory card will reduce the impact large files have on the device's memory capacity.
Mobile Web CapableMobile Web CapableYes
A Mobile Web-capable device can access sites specifically designed for mobile phone screens and purchase/download content from a catalog accessible from the handset. Some devices have "full Web browsers," meaning they can access standard websites as well. You must add a data feature in order to access the Mobile Web or Internet.
Bluetooth CapableBluetooth CapableYes
Bluetooth® is a short-range wireless communications technology. Basically, it connects your device to other objects (like a headset) without the use of wires and has a range of about 30 feet.
If a device is "Bluetooth capable," it accepts certain "profiles" which determine what objects can be connected to wirelessly and what type of actions can be performed. Click on "List of Features" to see this devices's Bluetooth profiles. Additional equipment may be required.
A speakerphone is a microphone/loudspeaker combination provided in the device. The loudspeaker broadcasts the voice(s) of those on the other end of the line, while the microphone captures the voice(s) of those using the speakerphone.
Voice CommandVoice CommandYes
Voice command is the ability for a device to respond to spoken commands, such as "Call Home," by understanding the sounds and then completing the action. Voice command converts spoken words to machine-readable input for the purposes of performing certain actions.
Tethering is sharing the Internet connection of an Internet-capable mobile phone with other devices. This sharing can be done over a wireless LAN (Wi-Fi), over Bluetooth, or by physical connection using a cable. The Internet-connected mobile phone acts as a portable modem when providing tethering services to other devices.
A 1GB Tethering Pass is available for $20 for 30 days. Learn more about tethering.
Hearing Aid CompatibleHearing Aid CompatibleYes
Devices with a hearing aid-compatible designation are rated in terms of radio frequency emissions and telecoil coupling. Only devices that meet the Federal Communications Commission's guidelines for hearing aid compliance are listed as compatible. Click on "List of Features" to see this device's hearing aid-compatibility rating. For more information, also visit cspire.com/hac.
By the numbers
Battery Type800 mAh Li-IonBattery Type
The size of the device's battery in milliampere-hours and the type of rechargeable battery. Li-ion is an abbreviation of lithium-ion.
Dimensions3.78" x 1.86" x 0.67" (HxWxD)Dimensions
The height, width and depth of the device, measured in inches.
FrequenciesCDMA 850/1900 MHzFrequencies
The radio frequency bands this device will operate on.
Standby TimeUp to 12 daysStandby Time
The length of time this device will stay charged when not in use or connected to a Wi-Fi network.
Talk TimeUp to 4 hoursTalk Time
The length of time you can talk on a fully charged device. Using other device features at the same time affects this.
The weight of the device, measured in ounces or grams.
- Travel Charger
- Quick Reference Guide
List of Features
- 2-inch color display with 160x120 pixels (262k TFT)
- VGA camera with self-timer and night shot
- Email app included - requires Web (for Mobile Phones) feature
- MP3 ringtones
- Text and Multimedia Messaging capable
- T9 predictive text entry
- Internal memory: 512 MB
- Voice memos (up to 60 seconds each)
- Alarm clock, calculator, calendar, tip calculator and universal converter
- Hearing Aid Compatible - M3, T3 rating
- File Transfer (FTP) Bluetooth® profile - Enables one Bluetooth device to view a list of files on another and transfer some files in either direction
- Handsfree (HFP) Bluetooth® profile - Enables a two-way wireless speakerphone (e.g., handsfree car kit)
- Headset (HSP) Bluetooth® profile - Enables a two-way wireless headset and supports simultaneous two-way (full-duplex) audio
- Object Push (OPP) Bluetooth® profile - Enables one Bluetooth device to transfer (push) an object (image or contact only) to another
- Phone Book Access (PBA) Bluetooth® profile - Enables a handsfree car kit to receive the name of the incoming caller from the phone's contact list
Great Extras for Your DeviceSee more accessories
Ecolife Elan Horizontal Case$14.99
Wireless Solutions Mono Earbud Headset$14.99
BlueAnt Q2 Smart Bluetooth Headset$99.99