This phone has ...
An on-board camera will record and display images. A microSD™ card may be required to record images. Saving images to a memory card will reduce the impact large files have on the device's memory capacity.
- Mobile Web CapableMobile Web CapableYes
A Mobile Web-capable device can access sites specifically designed for mobile phone screens and purchase/download content from a catalog accessible from the handset. Some devices have "full Web browsers," meaning they can access standard websites as well. You must add a data feature in order to access the Mobile Web or Internet.
- Music PlayerMusic PlayerYes
An on-board music player will support various file formats like MP3, WMA, MIDI, WVA, AAC and more. Supported file formats are specific to each device so click on "List of Features" to see this device's music player specifications. A microSD™ card or USB cable may be required if the device is capable of transferring music from a PC.
An on-board video camera will record and play videos. The number of frames per second at which the video camera records and the length of each recording vary so click on "List of Features" to see this device's video player specifications. A microSD™ card may be required to record video. Saving video files to a memory card will reduce the impact large video files have on the device's memory capacity.
- Bluetooth CapableBluetooth CapableYes
Bluetooth® is a short-range wireless communications technology. Basically, it connects your device to other objects (like a headset) without the use of wires and has a range of about 30 feet.
If a device is "Bluetooth capable," it accepts certain "profiles" which determine what objects can be connected to wirelessly and what type of actions can be performed. Click on "List of Features" to see this devices's Bluetooth profiles. Additional equipment may be required.
A device offering the walkie-talkie functionality of the Push2Talk service. A voice plan and the Push2Talk feature are required.
A speakerphone is a microphone/loudspeaker combination provided in the device. The loudspeaker broadcasts the voice(s) of those on the other end of the line, while the microphone captures the voice(s) of those using the speakerphone.
- Voice CommandVoice CommandYes
Voice command is the ability for a device to respond to spoken commands, such as "Call Home," by understanding the sounds and then completing the action. Voice command converts spoken words to machine-readable input for the purposes of performing certain actions.
Tethering is sharing the Internet connection of an Internet-capable mobile phone with other devices. This sharing can be done over a wireless LAN (Wi-Fi), over Bluetooth, or by physical connection using a cable. The Internet-connected mobile phone acts as a portable modem when providing tethering services to other devices.
A 1GB Tethering Pass is available for $20 for 30 days. Learn more about tethering.
- Hearing Aid CompatibleHearing Aid CompatibleYes
Devices with a hearing aid-compatible designation are rated in terms of radio frequency emissions and telecoil coupling. Only devices that meet the Federal Communications Commission's guidelines for hearing aid compliance are listed as compatible. Click on "List of Features" to see this device's hearing aid-compatibility rating. For more information, also visit cspire.com/hac.
By the numbers
- Battery Type1170 mAh Li-IonBattery Type
The size of the device's battery in milliampere-hours and the type of rechargeable battery. Li-ion is an abbreviation of lithium-ion.
- Dimensions3.84" x 2.08" x 1.0" (HxWxD)Dimensions
The height, width and depth of the device, measured in inches.
- FrequenciesCDMA 850/1900 MHzFrequencies
The radio frequency bands this device will operate on.
- Standby TimeUp to 18 daysStandby Time
The length of time this device will stay charged when not in use or connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Talk TimeUp to 5.8 hoursTalk Time
The length of time you can talk on a fully charged device. Using other device features at the same time affects this.
- Weight4.2 ouncesWeight
The weight of the device, measured in ounces or grams.
- Rapid Home Charger
- User Manual
- Tips for Resisting Water & Natural Elements
List of Features
- Full military specification 810F
- 1.3-megapixel digital camera/camcorder with self-timer, multi-shot, brightness, white balance and color effects
- Internal display: 2.2" 176x220 with 65,000 colors
- External display: 1.6" 120x160 CLI
- Mobile Web and Download capable
- Text and Multimedia Messaging capable
- Push2Talk capable
- Music player supports MP3, WAV, WMA v9, MIDI, AAC, AAC+, AAC+ Extended, AMR NB
- Video player supports capture/playback plus MPEG4, WMV v9, H.263 and H.264 formats
- Memory is expandable with a microSD™ card (up to 8GB), sold separately
- 2.5mm headset jack
- 1000-number phone book accepting multiple entries per contact
- Hearing Aid Compatible - M4, T3 rating
- Advanced Audio Distribution (A2DP) Bluetooth® profile - Streams audio in stereo from a phone to headphones
- Audio/Video Remote Control (AVRCP) Bluetooth® profile - Sends commands from stereo headphones to a phone
- Basic Printing (BPP) Bluetooth® profile - Print directly to a Bluetooth-enabled printer
- File Transfer (FTP) Bluetooth® profile - Enables one Bluetooth device to view a list of files on another and transfer some files in either direction
- Handsfree (HFP) Bluetooth® profile - Enables a two-way wireless speakerphone (e.g., handsfree car kit)
- Headset (HSP) Bluetooth® profile - Enables a two-way wireless headset and supports simultaneous two-way (full-duplex) audio
- Object Push (OPP) Bluetooth® profile - Enables one Bluetooth device to transfer (push) an object (image or contact only) to another
- Phone Book Access (PBA) Bluetooth® profile - Enables a handsfree car kit to receive the name of the incoming caller from the phone's contact list