- Web BrowserWeb BrowserYes
A mobile Web browser is a software application that enables a user to display and interact with text, images, videos, music, games and other information typically located on a Web page. You must subscribe to a data plan or feature to use this device's Web browser.
- High-Speed Data CapableHigh-Speed Data CapableYes
A high-speed data capable device is capable of accessing C Spire's 3G high-speed wireless network, which means you'll benefit from faster uploads and downloads when connecting to the Internet from the device. You must subscribe to a data plan or feature in order to access the Internet.
- Touch ScreenTouch ScreenYes
A device offering touch screen functionality.
An on-board camera will record and display images. A microSD™ card may be required to record images. Saving images to a memory card will reduce the impact large files have on the device's memory capacity.
- Live Video Capture and PlaybackLive Video Capture and PlaybackYes
- Music PlayerMusic PlayerYes
An on-board music player will support various file formats like MP3, WMA, MIDI, WVA, AAC and more. Supported file formats are specific to each device so click on "List of Features" to see this device's music player specifications. A microSD™ card or USB cable may be required if the device is capable of transferring music from a PC.
- Text MessagingText MessagingYes
Some devices have an email client built in while others can download a program for sending and receiving email. Click "List of Features" to learn more about email on this device. You must subscribe to a data plan or feature in order to access email.
- Video & WebVideo & WebYes
- 3-Way Conference Calling3-Way Conference CallingYes
3-way conference calling.
- Bluetooth Wireless ConnectivityBluetooth Wireless ConnectivityYes
Bluetooth® is a short-range wireless communications technology. Basically, it connects your device to other objects (like a headset) without the use of wires and has a range of about 30 feet.
If a device is "Bluetooth capable," it accepts certain "profiles" which determine what objects can be connected to wirelessly and what type of actions can be performed.
Tethering is sharing the Internet connection of an Internet-capable mobile phone with other devices. This sharing can be done over a wireless LAN (Wi-Fi), over Bluetooth, or by physical connection using a cable. The Internet-connected mobile phone acts as a portable modem when providing tethering services to other devices.
A 1GB Tethering Pass is available for $20 for 30 days. Learn more about tethering.
- CMAS CapableCMAS CapableYes
The Commercial Mobile Alert System (CMAS) will relay Presidential, AMBER and Imminent Threat alerts to mobile devices using new technology that will not be backlogged during emergencies when networks are highly congested. CMAS-capable devices are equipped to receive these wireless emergency alerts.
- Touch Screen Size3.5"Touch Screen Size
Size of the display from the upper-left corner to the bottom-right corner.
- Camera Resolution8MPCamera Resolution
The number of megapixels captured in a photo. A higher number will produce a sharper image.
- Video Recording1080pVideo Recording
A shorthand identification for a set of video modes. The number specifies the lines of vertical resolution. A short p specifies progressive scan capability, meaning the image is not interlaced.
- Talk TimeUp to 8 hrsTalk Time
The length of time you can talk on a fully charged device. Using other device features at the same time affects this.
- Standby Timeup to 200 hrs2Standby Time
The length of time this device will stay charged when not in use or connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Weight140 grams3Weight
The weight of the device, measured in ounces or grams.
- Size115.2 mm by 58.6 mm by 9.3 mm3Size
The height, width and depth of the device, measured in millimeters.
- Included Memory Space16GB1Included Memory Space
Size of the internal storage area in the device. 1MB = 1 million bytes. 1GB = 1 billion bytes.
(1) 1GB = 1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less
(2) All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factor; actual results will vary. Rechargeable batteries havea limited number of charge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced by an Apple service provider.
See www.apple.com/batteries for more information. For more details of iPhone performance tests for talk time, standby time.Internet use over 3G, Internet use over Wi-Fi, video playback and audio playback, see www.apple.com/iphone/battery.html.
(3) Actual size and weight vary by configuration and manufacturing process.
Great Extras for Your DeviceSee more accessories
- Ventev Powercell 6000+ Battery/Charger$74.99
- myCharge Transit Plus Portable Backup Battery (3000mAh)$69.99
- Incipio offGRID Portable Backup Battery (8000mAh)$89.99
- Incipio offGRID Portable Backup Battery (6000mAh)$69.99
- Ventev Powerdash R900 Portable Battery and Car Charger$39.99
- Incipio Charging Station (Graphite)$39.99
- Incipio Charging Station (Silver)$39.99
- Square Card Reader$10.00
- Otterbox iPhone Defender Case (Black)$49.99
- Otterbox Defender Case for iPhone 4 (White/Grey)$49.99
- Otterbox iPhone 4 Defender Case (Blue)$49.99
- Lifeproof Case for iPhone 4 (Pink)$47.99
- Lifeproof Case for iPhone 4 (Purple)$47.99
- Beats Pill Bluetooth Speaker (Black)$199.95
- Beats Wireless Over Ear Headphone (Black)$279.95
- Skullcandy Hesh 2 Headset (Black)$34.98
- Skullcandy Navigator Headset (Black)$49.98
- Jabra REVO Wireless Headset (White)$124.98
- Jabra REVO Corded Headset (White)$99.98
- Skullcandy UpRock Headset (Black)$27.98
- Yurbuds Ironman Inspire Pro Earphones (Black/Red)$29.98
- Yurbuds Ironman Inspire Talk Earphones (Black)$19.98
- Yurbuds Ironman Inspire Talk Earphones (White)$19.98
- Yurbuds Ironman Focus Pro Earphones (Black)$29.98
- Skullcandy Merge Earbud Headphones (Red)$14.98
- Skullcandy Merge Earbud Headphones (White)$14.98
- Skullcandy Merge Earbud Headphones (Black)$14.98
- Skullcandy Merge Earbud Headphones (Blue)$14.98
- Skullcandy 50 50 Earphones (Black)$24.98
- Skullcandy 50 50 Earphones (White)$24.98
- Skullcandy Riff Stereo Buds (Black)$9.98
- Skullcandy Riff Stereo Buds (Pink)$9.98
- Skullcandy Riff Stereo Buds (Rasta)$9.98
- Skullcandy Riff Stereo Buds (Blue)$9.98
- Skullcandy Riff Stereo Buds (White)$9.98
- iSound Fire Waves Bluetooth Speaker (Pink)$39.99
- iSound Pyramid Bluetooth Speaker (White)$39.98
- iSound Pyramid Bluetooth Speaker (Pink)$39.98
- iSound Pyramid Bluetooth Speaker (Blue)$39.98
- iSound Pyramid Bluetooth Speaker (Black)$39.98
- Braven 570 Wireless Speaker (Red)$49.98
- Braven 570 Wireless Speaker (Purple)$49.98
- Braven 570 Wireless Speaker (White)$49.98
- Braven 570 Wireless Speaker (Black)$49.98
- Braven 600 Wireless Speaker (Gray)$69.98
- Braven BRV-1 Wireless Speaker (Black)$89.98
- Braven BRV-1 Wireless Speaker (Gray)$89.98
- Siri - Your intelligent assistant
- A5 chip
- 8-megapixel iSight camera with panorama
- 1080p HD video recording
- 3.5-inch Retina display
- FaceTime video calling1
- Over 700,000 apps on the App Store2
- iOS 7 - The world’s most advanced mobile OS
- iCloud - Your content on all your devices
- Hearing Aid Compatible - M4, T4 rating
- Requires a FaceTime-enabled device. Availability over cellular depends on carrier policies; data charges may apply.
- App count refers to the total number of apps worldwide.
Protection for your iPhone.
Every iPhone comes with one year of hardware repair coverage and 90 days of telephone technical support. AppleCare+ for iPhone extends your hardware repair and telephone technical support coverage to two years from the original purchase date of your iPhone1 and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling coverage,2 each subject to a $49 service fee.
With AppleCare+ for iPhone, Apple experts can help troubleshoot issues over the phone or at an Apple Retail Store. They'll answer questions about iOS, Apple iPhone apps such as Mail, iMessage, and Calendar, and help you solve interconnectivity issues between your iPhone and Mac or PC. And if your iPhone needs service under the AppleCare+ for iPhone plan, Apple technical support representatives can even set up a repair during the same call.3 AppleCare+ for iPhone is just $99.
For more details, visit apple.com
AppleCare+ for iPhone benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. AppleCare+ for iPhone is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. The company obligated under AppleCare+ for iPhone in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc. AppleCare+ for iPhone must be purchased together with new covered equipment. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the covered equipment. For complete details, see terms at www.apple.com/legal/applecare/applecareplusforiphone.html.
- Service coverage is available only for the iPhone and its original included accessories that are defective in materials or workmanship or for battery depletion of 50 percent or more from original specification. The replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. See terms at www.apple.com/legal/applecare/applecareplusforiphone.html for full details.
- AppleCare+ for iPhone provides coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling; each incident is subject to a $49 service fee.
- Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.