PERCS Frequently Asked Questions
PERCS is our one-of-a-kind rewards program inspired by one of the most important values that we see in our customers - loyalty.
PERCS members are rewarded in two ways: Begin using Status PERCS for things like accessory and shipping discounts or discounts with our partner organizations as soon as you sign up. And, the rewards increase the longer you're with us. You can also earn bill credit for telling your friends about C Spire.
Anyone who is a current C Spire subscriber and enrolls in PERCS can participate.
You must be at least 18 years old to participate in PERCS or otherwise have the consent of your parent or legal guardian. Businesses or anyone other than individuals are not eligible to participate in PERCS. Employees of C Spire are not eligible to participate in PERCS.
You must have access to the Internet, a valid email address, and a valid mobile number with CSPIRE to enroll in PERCS. To enroll, create an online account and accept the PERCS Terms and Conditions. You will be required to provide basic personal information to create an account. If you do not consent to providing basic personal information, you cannot create an account.
If you already have an online account, log in, click Edit Profile and scroll to the PERCS Terms and Conditions section. Click the Edit link and then click Opt In to participate in the PERCS Rewards program. Don't forget to save your changes.
By completing the enrollment process and submitting your request for validation you are consenting to the PERCS Terms and Conditions. After you complete the enrollment process, the mobile number you entered will be validated by C Spire, and then you can begin receiving PERCS.
A Status PERCS level is assigned to a PERCS member typically within one to three hours after signup.
You can send referral invites to your friends either via the PERCS mobile app or via our web widget. Please remind your friends that they must mention they were referred by you at the time of activation and must present the text or email they received from you in order to qualify as a valid referral.
Please note that PERCS registration is required to receive rewards. Referrals and rewards for this limited-time offer apply to new postpaid account activations only. Bill credit is awarded 31-45 days after activation. Prepaid referrals may earn a different amount of points for referrer and referee than postpaid referrals.
The following conditions apply to redeeming PERCS Points:
- Only the authorized user on a PERCS account may redeem points.
- Customer Accounts - Redeem PERCS Points or Status PERCS by logging in to your PERCS account, calling customer service at 1-855-CSPIRE5 (277-4735), or visiting an associate in one of our retail stores. Some Status PERCS are redeemable with our PERCS Partner organizations primarily by showing proof of membership via your digital membership card found in the PERCS mobile app.
- You can redeem PERCS Points when your total is equal to an available award described here.
- Status PERCS are applied automatically at checkout or through other C Spire transactions.
- You may choose to redeem some or all of your PERCS Points at any time, subject to the expiration policy. Some products or rewards available for redemption may be subject to certain restrictions and are offered subject to those restrictions.
- PERCS Points credited to your PERCS account will expire 24 months following the date they are credited if you do not redeem the PERCS Points prior to such expiration.
- PERCS Points can be redeemed as long as you have a valid PERCS account that is in good standing. If you have a C Spire account or a C Spire mobile telephone number under another C Spire account, those accounts must remain open and in good standing to redeem your PERCS Points.
Points will expire 24 months after the PERCS activity has been processed.
You cannot redeem PERCS Points if your C Spire account is past due, suspended, canceled, or otherwise in violation of the agreement you have with C Spire.
You can gift PERCS Points to another PERCS participant within certain restrictions.
- A gift of PERCS Points must be accepted by the receiving participant for such transfer to be completed. A transfer and acceptance of transferred PERCS Points may only be processed by managing your PERCS account or via the PERCS mobile app.
- If you are the primary account holder, you can consolidate or transfer PERCS Points to any mobile number under your C Spire account to make the most of your PERCS Points.
- Transferred and gifted PERCS Points will be debited from the transferring participant's PERCS account and credited to the receiving participant's PERCS account within one (1) business day.
- Gifted or transferred points will not affect your Status PERCS level.
- The expiration date of the transferred or gifted Points will not change upon the transaction. They will retain their original expiration date, which is 24 months after they were earned.
Status PERCS levels are part of the PERCS program that categorizes a participant based on how long he or she has been a customer. You earn your Status PERCS level simply by being a loyal customer.
- Plus Status - Immediately upon becoming a customer
- Priority Status - 2 or more years of uninterrupted service
- Premier Status - 5 or more years of uninterrupted service
- Elite Status - 10 or more years of uninterrupted service
You will be moved to the next Status PERCS level automatically on your two-, five-, or 10-year service anniversary date.
You will be assigned a Status PERCS Level upon your enrollment in PERCS based on the longest tenured subscription on your account. An example would be if your spouse has been with C Spire for 10 years but you activate your line and/or signed up for PERCS today, you would still immediately become an Elite member. Please note that should the longest tenured subscription on the account deactivate service for any reason, your status will then be based on your own tenure with C Spire.
Depending on the Status PERCS level you have attained, you will have the ability to participate in or receive certain benefits that are exclusive to your current Status PERCS level. Click here for a description of the benefits associated with each Status PERCS level. The benefits associated with Status PERCS levels are subject to change without notice but will always be outlined on this website.
Yes. As your Status PERCS level increases, you keep the previous level's PERCS in addition to the new ones you have earned. Only the highest level discount will be applied to your purchase or transaction. Discounts will not be combined.
For example: Customer A holds an Elite PERCS Status level. One of his Elite PERCS is 30% off an accessory, but his previous Status level (Premier) offers a 20% accessory discount. The discount that would be applied to his accessory purchase would be 30% off only - not a combination of the two.
If you have additional questions about PERCS, please contact customer service at 1-855-CSPIRE5 (277-4735) or email us at email@example.com.
While point earning ended October 6, 2015, points will remain redeemable until they expire. All points will expire on or before October 6, 2017 Points expire 24 months after the PERCS activity was processed.
These Frequently Asked Questions and their answers are intended to be used as a reference guide to how PERCS operates. They do not replace or supersede the PERCS Terms and Conditions or other C Spire Wireless terms, conditions or guidelines that may be applicable to you. Please refer to the PERCS Terms and Conditions for the complete and controlling set of rules, regulations, and policies applicable to PERCS.