- 25 Mbps in underserved areas
- 100 Mbps in neighborhoods
- 1 Gbps on main street and downtown city centers
C Spire is Customer Inspired. Included in that promise is a responsibility to use our expertise in technology to transform the communities we serve. There's a major need for broadband Internet across our state and we're going to do what it takes to move Mississippi forward.
To reach our goal, we're pioneering several new delivery technologies. We're combining the ultra-fast speeds of our fiber network with the convenience and extreme accessibility of last-mile wireless technologies. This lets us deliver secure, high speed Home Internet without the cost and disruption associated with construction. And unlike satellite Internet, ours won't be affected by the weather.
Our first rollout will be on September 25th. It targets residents and small businesses who have been stuck with Internet speeds that haven't been fast since the early 2000's.
Availability will be limited as we expect very high demand.
Our second rollout will come a little later and provide access to unprecedented speeds across the region. It's the beginning of the end for slow Internet in Mississippi.
We'll initially launch in areas where residents and businesses express the most interest. Here's how to express interest if we aren't in your area yet:
Our final rollout delivers 1 Gbps Internet to businesses at prices more affordable than our region has ever seen. Similar to Phase II, we'll build out service to groups of businesses in the same area who show interest first.
- Reliable Internet speeds
- Bandwidth to support digital lifestyles
- Flexibility of communications
- Secure access
- Award-winning local support teams
- Straightforward and honest billing
- Easy online account tools
- Last mile connection
- Minimal construction required
- Painless installations
- More options to more Mississippians
- Reliable access to information and communication networks
- Access that improves education, healthcare, and career outcomes
- Lower Internet costs to homes and businesses
The availability of high-speed Internet is directly linked to Mississippi's future economic success. C Spire is deploying more of this important technology so that our residents and businesses can compete, grow, and prosper.- U.S. Senator Roger Wicker
To be successful in the future, we need good Internet access today that unlocks all the potential for growth and expansion.- Tony Jeff, President and CEO of Innovative Mississippi