Voice Solutions for Your Business
IP Voice uses your broadband Internet connection to give your office smart, VOIP-based phone service. This highly configurable system will boost your productivity especially when coupled with wireless service.
Benefits of HD Voice:
- No PBX maintenance
- No recurring PBX fees
- FREE U.S. long distance
- Local same-day technical support
- No upfront equipment costs
IP Voice 911 Guidelines (pdf)
- "With the old service, it was like talking through a wall. Now with HD Voice, it's very clear." - L. Townsend - Office Manager - Shane Ormon Construction
- "Additional features like voice messaging to email and going paperless with fax to email made the decision to switch even better" - D. Thames - Controller - Mississippi Medical
- "HD Voice allows us to keep all three office locations under one virtual roof." - T. Pendley - Owner - Old South Insurance
- "The voice quality is like we are standing next to one another." - VP Engineering - Sheldon Labs
- "Let me tell you, from start to finish, one of the easiest, most painless things I've ever done" - J. Germany - Operations Manager - Automotive Color
- "HD Voice provides clearer voice and sharper sound. Caller ID has been one of my favorite features!" - T. Smith - Financial and Pastor Secretary - Parkway Baptist Church
- "C Spire Business Solutions saved us hundreds of dollars due to no upfront investment" - VP Engineering - Sheldon Labs
IP Voice FAQs
IP Voice uses your broadband Internet connection to give your office superior phone service. This highly configurable system will boost your productivity especially when coupled with wireless service.
IP Voice is perfect for small-to-medium sized businesses that need a smart communications system without the cost and management of a traditional PBX.
IP Voice provides a premium feature set that exceeds that offered on typical PBX-systems. Maximize productivity with simultaneous ring, transfer of calls to numbers not within the office, extension-based dialing to other office locations without a costly T-1 connection. You can also save money with no more long distance costs and no costly equipment to maintain.
Should you ever have questions about your service, our local business account service and technical support are ready to help.
Assist for Business Phone: 1-855-CSPIRE2 (277-4732) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Know exactly what to expect on your monthly statement, thanks to personalized plans with easy-to-understand flat rate pricing.